Thank you for following me xx

Friday 15 February 2013

Saxophone Luka - La La Land Crafts GDT


Good morning peeps,
My baby girl has flown off to Egypt for her first "grown up" holiday with her friend Rachel, Jodie kept saying she felt all grown up going without any parents for the first time lol. I was a bit worried when Jode said they'd decided Egypt was where they wanted to go & the travel nurse she had to see for her jabs kept telling her how careful they need to be as the Egyptian men like pretty, blonde, fair skinned girls etc. I kept telling myself they would be fine & it was good for them to spread their wings & experience the world but then that word that freaks me out popped up "cruise"! CRUISE!!! OMG you are going to be on a ship for a week I screeched in a bizarrely high pitched voice lol. 

Some of you may remember I have a real thing about boats & fish so this did not go down well with mummy at all, Jode even swiped her passport out the drawer & hid it from me so it wouldn't mysteriously vanish lol. After a stressed night searching the Internet I am not at all happy as I can't find a good website to track this flipping ship like I could when she was on the ferry to Spain last year. I've joined loads of websites, Marine Tracker, Vessel Tracker, Vessel Finder etc to track & keep an eye on that flipping ship and they must have a rubbish Captain as he's not updated his current position for 4 days!!! So my baby girl is on a ship somewhere in the Red Sea & I don't know where & I want to know & be able to see that ship is moving or in port & not vanished off the radar & with my baby girl on it. I'm going to put Thomson on speed dial as I'll have to keep ringing that travel agent & harassing them instead which is their own fault for not having a good tracker on their flipping ship lol. I can see me having a week without sleep, I guess I could get more cards made though lol.

Today I have my GDT card for Inspiration Friday at 
& this weeks challenge is
The papers I've used are a new love Simon Says Stamps Vintage paper & an old one too GCD's Ella Blue. The Jute ribbon is from my stash, all the rest is linked at the bottom :)
The copic colours I've used are -
skin E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E25, E31, E50, clothes - B95, B93, B91 / W4, W2, W0, shoes - W7, W6, W4, saxophone - YR24, YR23, YR21, hearts - R89, R59, R39
 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Make It Monday - anything goes, Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes, Crafty Ann's - love actually, Pattie's Creations - Valentine, Raise The Bar - anything goes, Cards Galore - one for the men, Ladybug Crafts - love, Moving Along With The Times - love is in the air, My Heart Pieces - my heart is for you, Papercrafting Journey - love , Sincerely Yours - Valentine, Crafty Creations - love, Creative Belli - Valentine/hearts, Divas By Design - love, The Paper Shelter - Valentine, Celebrate The Occasion - Valentine, Crafty Sentiments - Valentine, Crazy Amigo - Valentine,
That's me done for today peeps, I'm off to harass the travel agents again lol.
Have a lovely weekend & thanks for stopping by
  Follow Me on Pinterest

32 comments:

  1. Adorable card my dear^_^
    Have a beautiful weekend^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy
    A gorgeous card love the image and fabulous paper's and colour's have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy, Oh Wow this is amazing such an adorable image and the layout with the lovely embellis is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Mandy (as always) The colours are lovely and the hot air balloon die is super.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning,
    love this image of Luka
    Have a lovely weekend
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful Mandy!!!! Love the hot air balloon and your colouring is magnificent! Your beloved daughter will be fine. It's much safer being on a cruise ship than strolling around with a backpack, lol!!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Mandy love that image so much also the fabulous colours and design, I have just treated myself to a couple of La La Digi's and a stamp, they are so lovely.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The background fabulous and the coloring brilliant as always, thanks for sharing, hope you have a great weekend too.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! Love the image and how you colored it, and the great hot air balloon!! Hope you have a good weekend after grilling the travel agent. Take care! I know ships and cruises are not for everyone, but I adore them and boats..

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! Love all those hearts, and your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Mandy. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mandy,

    such a cute card, I can hear the music.
    Your card is wonderful

    hugs

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love your image, your layout, your papers...love it ALL! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card - that hair looks brilliant - your colouring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what an adorable card! Flawless colouring and beautiful dp. Simply beautiful!
    Thanks for taking the time to leave me a sweet comment.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello What a beautiful card and image, he is just adorable. Thank you for joining our first challenge at Sincerely Yours. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a delightful card and lovely colouring :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is a wowzer! Love the colors, the layout, the coloring... Everything! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Mandy - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another gorgeous card, as always Mandy. Love the layout and colours. That little balloon die is so cute too. Super cute image coloured fantastically as ever.
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the image, love the heart balloon and love the sentiment!!! Fab card!!!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for playing in our 'Valentine's Day' Challenge #61!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a beautiful and bright card, I just love that hot air balloon behind your stunning image! Thank you for joining us @ CTO for our "Valentine Anything Goes" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awwww that image is just delightful and coloured so beautifully. I love the balloon die cut and wonderful papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Ladybug Crafts Challenge this month.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card, love the hot air balloon die. Fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sincerely Yours this week, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card, love the hot air balloon die. Fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sincerely Yours this week, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card. The image is just as cute as can be and of course is paired beautifully with the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  29. A beautiful project. Thank you for evtering the Cards Galore Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow he is So So Cute Love the hair and those cute little hearts! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sweet image and beautifully coloured, a great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Adorable card, Fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces.
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins