Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Simon Says Choose A Sketch - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

 Good afternoon peeps,
I'm having one of those days where I'm feeling stressed & in need of standing in the middle of a field and having a flipping good scream lol.
Everyone is at home today, hubs in his wisdom decided that he was going to start decorating the hallway now instead of in two weeks time as planned when he's on holiday & he has trashed the house in the process, Jode is in bed poorly & Gareth is giving me enough washing to keep me chained to that machine for 2 days & I keep hearing those common words "mum where's my........" sigh, lol.
Just to amuse myself I am conducting an experiment at the moment, Gareth loves a cup of tea but despite the times I've annoyed him showing him how to wash up a teaspoon he still hasn't mastered it (well he is only 24 lol) & he's used all the teaspoons and 3 dessert spoons to make his cups of tea so far today & they are all awaiting a wash, so I'm curious to discover what will happen when he uses the last spoon & wants another cup of tea, dare he say to me "mum we've run out of clean spoons" lol.
Today is new challenge day at
& this week we have a
SKETCH CHALLENGE
for you, and not just one sketch you have a choice of two to play with.

My lovely teamies & I are featuring ART IMPRESSIONS products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge :)
I have used sketch 1 for my card
I have played with my distress ink pads & distress markers on this pretty Art Impressions image. The first image I stamped up looked better than this one but I was too heavy handed with the distress marker for the grass and me being a fuss pot wasn't happy with it so I had to start again, & sweet Tilda is coloured with copics.
That cute little wavy banner Miss Tilda is standing on is one of Simon Says Stamps new exclusive sets All Ocassion stamp sets.
The Copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E44, E43, E41, dress - V000, RV95, RV93, RV91, boots - W2, W1, W00, flower - R85, R83, R81, Y19, Y13
     Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a fabby $50 is store spending spree
Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  peeps for inspiration, candy and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
I'm entering my card in the following challenges - 
Make It Monday - anything goes, Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes,
That's me finished for today, I've just realised I haven't done my candy draw! Sorry peeps I meant to do that & post it today but I've just not had time to check through the list for double entries so I will do that asap & post the winner soon. Please don't anyone email me nagging me to post it or asking if they've won cos that drives me crazy, really crazy lol. 
I'm off to find a nice big field, cover your ears lol.
Thanks for stopping by
Follow Me on Pinterest

39 comments:

  1. So very beautiful! I love the soft pastels and all the embellishing. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teaspoons seem to vanish into a black whole in our house? I hope Gareth's done the decent thing and cleaned them lol!! xx
    Stunning card lovely! you do pretty to perfection!
    Love it.
    melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful little spring scene you have crafted here.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Mandy :-) I love the watercoloured trellis so very pretty ,, Tilda is gorgeous and the whole design is so very pretty :-)

    WHAT ,,, you do Gareths washing !! ooh, don't tell Sean or Amy, they have had to do their own since they were 18yrs old ,, :-) I am a hard Mum ,,,, :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card Mandy, I love how you have coloured the scene and all your very pretty details.

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy, you are amazing, using your arbor as the half-circle! Brilliant work!

    I can't wait to hear what happens when someone discovers that all his spoons have been "used"! Please update us! Isn't it amazing what we will put up with for our kids?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Mandy, such a pretty Tilda and gorgeous scene x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply adorable hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Mandy
    and stitching is fab,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mandy, Your card is fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Mandy!!!!! Your background image is fabulous!!!!! So soft and pretty, it looks real! At first, I thought it was a picture. Love your card, everything is so delicate and romantic. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  12. The trellis is stunning Mandy. Actually, not just the trellis. It is all stunning.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so inspired after seeing your card - the trellis is fabulous!This is oh, so pretty. I'm having so much fun being part of the Simon Says Stamp team thim month - thanks for having me!Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous!!!! Absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week with your beautiful card! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time!
      Rene :D

      Delete
  14. Beautiful card Mandy!! Love that pretty scene that you created!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow this is absolutely beautiful.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card. Love the trellis and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This such a beautiful card,Love your work...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card, Mandy! This AI watercolor stamp coordinates beautifully with Tilda!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! What a gorgeous scene, Mandy! I LOVE your beautiful vine and sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love how you used all of those little stamps to create such a wonderful covered arch. As always, Tilda is colored so beautifully.

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simply stunning card!!! Thank you for the inspiration on the flowers and grasses! I think I can do this, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely gorgeous Mandy, you make the most stunning cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really pretty card
    /Sewe

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a pretty card. I love the "watercolor" background trellis and flowers..so lovely. xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning Mandy. What did you use to do the flowers over the trellis?
    Love it
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  26. CARINISSIMA LA TUA CARD, MI PIACE MOLTO COME HAI COLORATO IL TIMBRO BELLA LA TILDA

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful card my dear^_^Beautiful image and colors^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  28. A gorgeous card Many, I love your design and that trellis is beautiful!! Tilda is adorable and such stunning details.
    Thank you so much for your beautiful Birthday card xxxxxxxxxx

    hug hugs
    Heather xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Mandy doesn't she look great beside that gorgeous arbor the whole layout is fantastic thanks for sharing this wonderful creativity and have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is gorgeous! Fabulous colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a gorgeous card, love what you have done with the image.
    Hugs,
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh Mandy this is just stunning what a pretty card! I know how you feel as I have had a scream your head off kind of evening here too, my kids just never do as they are asked and you are not putting any faith in me that this is going to get better! Do tell us how the tea experiment worked out lol Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Aww Mandy, what a fabulous card. I love the image and the background is wonderful.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh gosh, love the floral frame and the great colors, adorable image. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Just brilliant! What a super card. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  36. So gorgeous, love that beautiful background and the layout, bow and flowers are all so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW that card is just perfect, so pretty and feminine. Love all the gorgeous details xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. oh Mandy this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins