Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Happy Mail - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

 Good afternoon peeps,
The weather is beautiful here again today, my poor garden so needs some love and repairing from the mad puppy dog who seems to think it's one big adventure playground for him to race around lol. Last year I tried growing a few veggies and salad plants but the arrival of the mad puppy dog killed them off as he seemed to think the pots & troughs were for him to jump on or in & trampled or uprooted everything, only two Rocket plants survived Jester's arrival & you can't make much of a salad with just them lol. This year hubby has built a trellis & fenced off part of the garden for me to have another try so I have my own Jester free zone all ready for me to plant up which I am very happy about but Jester isn't, especially as those big brown eyes pleading to be let in won't work, it's my piece of garden lol.

Today is new challenge day at
& this week our challenge is
 HAPPY MAIL

I had Happy Mail this morning, no Tilda's but Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit and I love, love, love it, & couldn't wait for it to arrive, thanks so much Heidi xx :)

My lovely teamies & I are featuring TECHNIQUE TUESDAY products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge :)
I have used Simon Says Stamps lovely little envelope die on this card and the best happy mail for a Tilda lover is when there is a Tilda inside it :)
The gorgeous papers are from Simon's February Card Kit and they were a real hit with me so I had to buy the pad.
The Copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, E00, R12, hair - E44, E43, E41, top - W4, W2, W0, trousers - E53, E51, E50
     Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a fabby $50 is store spending spree
Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  peeps for inspiration, candy and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
I'm entering my card in the following challenges - 
Make It Monday - anything goes
I am in the process of adding stamps to a stash for sale page at the top of my blog so over the next couple of days or so I will keep on adding to it. I am so happy I can actually see what stamps I have in my baskets now that I've sorted through them, I just need to shift the huge box full I want to sell /giveaway now.
My Pins candy winner will be announced in my next post :)
Thanks for stopping by
Follow Me on Pinterest

40 comments:

  1. Super cute Mandy!!!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable and cute how Tilda peeks out of the envelope!!
    It's summer today and the garden is exploding......luckily no Jester raoming around here *lol*!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwwwww Mandy I love this. How cute is Tilda jumping from the envelope? Love how you added the sentiment too.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea to have Tilda popping out of the envelope!! Just love your card, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my this is so totally adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Mandy :-)what a super cute way to use the envelope die and have Tilda popping up ! everything is fabulous !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the clouds and butterfly! :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is precious popping out of the envelope! I got the SS evelope stamp set you used and LOVE it. Ignore the pup, and garden like crazy, then play with him and he will get over it, and you will have fresh veggies! I got wild bunnies so they love to eat everything like crazy. I now have them in planters and they do much better. Will be planting in a few weeks (still have cold nights...).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally adorable! Love how Tilda comes out from the envie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous different card with an adorable image:))
    Love the image esc from envelope:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Mandy, love how Tilda pops out of the envelope!
    Wish you a nice week!
    Hugs kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card Mandy, a stunning design and colours, beautifully of Tilda popping out of the envelope and scrummy details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I love the way she is jumping out of the envelope - so sweet! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet idea to have cute little Tilda popping out of the envelope! Really loving this, Mandy!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's so adorable Mandy!!!! Love your little Tilda in the pocket, such a great surprise. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow Mandy - what a joy of a card! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful Mandy. Tilda is gorgeous as is the design and stunning embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute idea to have the little tilda in the envelope! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just fab Mandy I love how Tilda is popping out the envelope! Hugs Rebekah x

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW!Beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh everything about this card is just gorgeous. Anyone would be over the moon to receive it. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous card, so pretty in pink and beautiful colouring :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, this is fantastic.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a stunnign card!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Mandy like always. Love your idea Tilda in envelope-stunning,
    hugs my dear friend
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  26. Another absolutely gorgeous card Mandy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning Gorgeous card lovely <3 Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. gorgeous card and image love the papers adn embellishments especially the clouds
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh, my!! Mandy!! I love this!! How cute is Tilda popping out of that envelope!! LOVE IT!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous card. I love Tilda images and those cute little flowers are perfect. Precious cargo indeed.

    Saw you at Make It Monday (my are 181 and 186 if you'd like to visit).

    Hugs from Slovenia, K.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your design with Tilda popping out of the envelope, how perfect is that for the title of your challenge! Love the colors and all those bitty flowers, so fun and cheery.
    Hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love anything to do with envelopes and I adore how you've placed Tilda in it :) Beautiful Beautiful card my long lost friend!!! Lots and lots of love to you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  33. such a sweet card love the clouds hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Mandy, this card is absolutely fantastic! Love it how Tilda is coming out of the envelope...

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  35. Awww baby girl this is totally adorable sweetie. What a fantastic idea, I love it to bits! **smiles**
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. It's so cute!! I saw you on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh this is breathtaking. I just love the soft delicate nature of the whole card . It is so pretty. I saw your work at MIM and wanted a closer look.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is such a fabulous creation! Love the beautiful dimensional embellishments and cute image. Thank you so mcuh for sharing with us at Make It Monday. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  39. Mandy, this is precious! I love the beautiful flowers and clouds you've added~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins