Thank you for following me xx

Monday 18 November 2013

Angel With Harp - Whiff Of Joy GDT Card

Hello lovely peeps,
I am starting to get slightly concerned by my lack of Christmas love this year! Usually by now I have bought & wrapped all my presents & created lots of Christmas cards & decorations, but this year it's just not happening for me for some reason :(
Hopefully today I will come home with a few presents ticked off my yet to be written list as I'm Christmas shopping with some girlie friends at Cribbs Causeway, & I'm sure when I get there and see the Christmas tree & goodies galore in the shops I will be full of Christmas cheer, fingers crossed anyway lol. Naturally I will have to "pop" into Hobbycraft while I am there as I believe it's a crime not to lol.
http://www.whiffofjoy.ch/index.php
Today I have a guest designer card to share for Whiff Of Joy.
I loved this pretty image as soon as I saw her knowing I would enjoy colouring her with my copics, & I was so happy when the lovely Katharina sent me a surprise package containing lots of gorgeous things including this beautiful stamp. Thank you Katharina xx
The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - YR24, YR23, YR21, Y32, wings - C3, C1, C00, dress - W4, W2, W00, harp - YR14, YR24, YR21
I'm entering my card in the following challenge -
Make It Monday - anything goes, Hanna & Friends - glitter, Winter Wonderland - fairies / angels
 It's time I headed off to Bristol to hit the shops so that's me finished for today peeps :)
Thanks for stopping by


12 comments:

  1. Oh mandy I know how you are feeling about Christmas as I am the same, I haven't purchased any presents yet and I haven't even got a tree yet!!

    Your card is just stunning hun, beautifully embellished and the image is lovely.

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautoful card, love all the texture x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Mandy. Love those little bells. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and your colouring is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card hun. I know the feeling, not gotten into it yet either. I am sure it will come. Beth and I have just returned home from Cribbs (well Hobbycraft :) I hope the shopping trip helped and you had a good day <3 Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, WOW!!! Simply gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my God Mandy you've made another fantastic card, love the colors and gorgeous flowers.
    amazing coloring too
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card and beautiful colouring :O)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring! I love the flowers and the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a BEAUTY!!! You have made a FAB creation and the details are stunning!! :) :) I saw your card @ Make It Monday!!
    My Card at Make It Monday
    I LOVE TO COLOR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and image. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins