Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Merci, Gracias, Danke! - Simon Says Stamp DT & Candy Winner

 Hello lovely peeps,
I worked a night shift on Sunday night & have ended up so confused with what day it is, somebody seems to have stolen Monday from me lol.

Hubby has been very busy clearing our attic, adding extra roof insulation & building a desk & storage shelves, & wiring extra lighting etc as he has come up with the idea of moving my craft room up there as it's a huge space which is wasted while I can hardly see the carpet anymore in my craft room as I have so many goodies in there. I think it's a lovely idea but I'm not convinced about moving up there yet & I'm trying to work out the pro's & con's of being banished to the attic lol.
I know lots of peeps have their craft room in their attic so any thoughts you have on if it's a good idea or not from you lovely attic crafters would be greatly appreciated :)

On to today's card -
 
for
& this week our challenge is
THANKS / THANKSGIVING

My lovely teamies & I are featuring HERO ARTS products this week, if you have them we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge.
Tilda's back today and I have used a gorgeous girlie from the Little London collection, OMG I do love this collection :)
The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E44, E43, E41, dress - R01, R00, R000 / C3, C1, C00, flower - C3, C1, C00 / Y35, Y31, YR21 / YG97, YG95, YG91,  boots - W6, W4, W2, W0
I've die cut the beautiful SSS Leanna butterfly using whitewash cardstock & the lovely SSS feathers have all been coloured very softly using the following copics -
R00, R000, C0, W0, W00

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 
50dollar_voucher_600px 
Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/

This little card is now available in my Etsy shop :)
http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ASprinklingOfGlitter?ref=shop_sugg
 With a little help from Random.Org my candy winner is
LISBET F
Congrats Lisbet :) Please email me your full name and postal address @ moominstacey@live.co.uk and I will pop your candy in the post :)

That's me finished for today peeps, I'm going to brave the cold & post some Etsy orders & I'll be straight back home to have a nice lazy day blogging & colouring while hub's slaves away in the attic, & an extra bonus while he's busy doing DIY is there will be no sport on TV while he's up there, bliss lol.
Thanks for stopping by

16 comments:

  1. I love the way you grouped the feathers and flowers, Mandy - so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Mandy! Your cards always look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, this is such a sweet and pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, Mandy! I love your coloring and the pretty flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty, love the colors and lace
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design, Mandy! I really love your embellishing, so lush!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card in my language thank you-hvala
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Mandy, adorable Tilda and beautiful embellies!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Mandy! Love all the details and especially the way you've stamp layered those postage marks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is absolutely gorgeous Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Mandy, love sweet Tilda and all the fabulous embellishments.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card, I just love the colors and gorgeous flowers! :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card. Really love your coloring and the layout is great.
    Hugz
    Ea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Mandy! Love that sweet Tilda!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww this is super cute :-) Gorgeous card Mandy :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Mandy! What a beautiful card! Love the colours and the papers... Tilda is coloured is lovely!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins