Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Sketch Time - Simon Says Stamp DT

Hello lovely peeps,
A day of Christmas shopping didn't help much with finding my Christmas spirit and the John Lewis Christmas display left me feeling really peculiar! 
From a distance it looked lovely with lots of hanging 3D Christmas trees & baubles etc dangling right down through the centre of the store, & I looked over the banister from the upper floor to see if they went all the way down and OMG my eyes went all weird as if everything went a bit woozy & I had this horrible knot in my stomach so I stepped back quick & tried to refocus! Thinking that was really odd I stupidly had another look to see if it happened again, & it did make me feel the same again! I then told my friend Sophie to look over the banister saying it made me feel "weird" and I really stupidly looked over it again with her, will I never learn lol. As Soph felt the same we found our friend Zoe and get her to peek over the banister, only this time I was determined not to look & I actually resisted lol, and you guessed it Zoe felt the same!
Very bizarre!!!

On to today's card -
 
for
& this week our challenge is
HEATHER'S SKETCH CHALLENGE

My lovely teamies & I are featuring AUTHENTIQUE products this week, if you have them we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge.
 On today's card I have used a sweet Tilda from last years Magnolia Christmas release who I never got around to inking last year and I think she's so pretty :)
The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E44, E43, E41, clothing - B24, B23M B21, B000, boots - W4, W2,W0, flowers - YG97, YG95, YG93, G43, G40 / C3, C1, C00 / RV95, RV93, RV91.

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 
50dollar_voucher_600px 
Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/
This little card will be available in my Etsy shop later today :)
http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ASprinklingOfGlitter?ref=shop_sugg 
I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
 Make It Monday - anything goes, Hanna & Friends - Glitter
That's me finished for today peeps, & don't forget beware of John Lewis Christmas display lol.
Thanks for stopping by

17 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning Mandy. Such beautiful colours and an adorable image. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy, You do make me laugh girl..lol...
    A beautiful card, as always choc full of lovelyness.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, as always, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Mandy! Just gorgeous!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Mandy! Love the little jingle bells, how perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) another lovely Tilda ,,, you must have loads that you haven't inked yet ! do you EVER ink the same one twice ?? :-) haha the whole design and all the details are so pretty :-)
    As for the vertigo,, glad it wasn't only you that had that feeling otherwise you would be worried there was something wrong ,,,, safety in numbers :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh Mandy
    so beautiful
    love it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo beautiful Mandy is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Many, Tilda is beautiful and such fabulous details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another flawless card, Mandy!! Your coloring is absolutely phenomenal!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly stunning card, such adorable Tilda and wonderful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Mandy!
    Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card you did an awesome job! Thank you for joining in our MIM Challenge,Hugs Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Mandy, wow what a fabulous image and youve done a stunning job of this beautiful card. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute, Mandy ... and the most amazing colouring and shading! Thanks so much for popping by my blog and leaving me some sweet words ... it's so much appreciated! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous, Mandy! All your cards wow me. I love all the layers and your colouring is phenomenal as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins