Thank you for following me xx

Saturday 30 November 2013

Tilda & Mittens Christmas Cards

Hello lovely peeps,
I have 3 Christmas cards to share today, and first up believe it or not is the only Tilda I've coloured from this years Winter Wonderland collection, so far anyway.
I'm going to attempt to whizz through my post as the colouring urge is here and I want to catch it and keep it lol :)
I have used Pion papers on this card and the cute little cherub is from Live & Love Crafts. Of course my favourite Kate snowflakes from Simon Says Stamp are on this card, I may have mentioned once or twice that I love these lol.
I've been busy making some more pins for my little Etsy shop which I will add later, and they are different than usual, some look like little angels as in the piccy above and the others I will share soon :)
 Next up I have created two cards with Simon Says Stamps gorgeous December "Warm Holiday Wishes" card kit, & oh my goodness how cute are those little mittens and those dinky little sequins.
 
 Thanks so much for my kit Heidi xx
 I came up with these two cards, nice and flat for posting and they are so pretty and sparkly. 
That's me finished for today peeps, sorry it's a quick post, I will pop back and add copic colours for those wanting them.
Have a lovely weekend & thanks for stopping by

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always Mandy. Tilda is stunning, perfectly coloured and beautifully laid out too.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two cards are faboulus

    Malika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous selection of cards Mandy. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning cards!
    hugs
    cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful card -love the colours and images and embellishments.Love the papers and mittens on the second two
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo Mandy,
    alle 3. Karten gefallen mir sehr gut,aber die Tilda Karte ist einfach ein Traum,
    lg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so talented ! love them all!!!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mandy....long time no visit!! Love your cards...always adorable!!! Been painting houses, cleaning and watching grandkids....exhausting and when I sit down--you can guess...I am asleep with computer on lap:)
    Happiness

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! what a stunning creation Mandy, your colouring and design are amazing hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so fabulous Mandy. Gorgoeusly done. Hope you are feeling a little bit better. Happy Sunday! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mandy, hope everyone is OK xxxx
    Gorgeous cards all three of them and love those Pins, the Angel one is gorgeous!
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many elegant details on the first card! And the mittens are adorable! Love those itsy, bitsy sequins too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, the pearly details are stunning

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a lovely day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins