Thank you for following me xx

Saturday 22 February 2014

Love Fest 2014

Hello lovely peeps,
I have two little cards to share today as the fabulous Simon Says Stamp is hosting today's
Love Fest Challenge
over at
 Splitcoast Stampers 
& the challenge is 
DIE CRAZY! 
If you aren't a member hop on over and join, it's free and there are some fabby tutorials, challenges & inspiration.
There are daily challenges with lots of prizes.  Simon Says Stamp are sponsoring with 2 $25 vouchers. One for entering our challenge and one for an entrant who has joined in with every challenge throughout the event.
I have created two simple CAS cards for the challenge featuring some of Simon's lovely Valentine release dies. 
 My first card features the gorgeous "heart blooms" die & is so pretty & versatile making it perfect for pretty much every occasion.
My second card was really quick & easy to make.
 I've created a simple CAS wedding card in elegant black & white. I had to have a little bit of sparkle though so added some tiny clear sparkle sequins to the heart die cut & I was surprised & happy to see how much they do sparkle.
I've also been busy making some of my usual Tilda cards which I will share with you soon :)
In case you missed my Martha Stewart followers candy click the piccy in my sidebar to find the post.

Have a wonderful weekend & thanks for stopping by


12 comments:

  1. Oh these are both lovely! The first cute and whimsical and the second is so elegant. LOVE! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very beautiful. I like those transparent sequins you used on the second card. They give a nice finishing touch. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful designs with the first so fresh and springy and the second very dramatic with the black and white.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards, very elegant. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty Mandy. I just love the flower of hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your two cards are gorgeous, what a fabulous job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Mandy both cards are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Mandy you always prepares something special on your blog.
    Love your ideas
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning 3D effect with the Hearts!!! and I love the Pink Color too!! Love that effect with some just stamped and some glued on top of the hearts.. Must have been quite difficult to glue them on.. Love the glitter effect on the black and white card.. I love bling as you know!! :o)
    Have a Great Sunday!! I am at work.. and are soon starting my day!! that will last..
    ALL day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards Mandy, no. 1 is my fav though!! Cannot wait to see what ubercute Tilda you've made this time!!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both your cards look gorgeous. Do we have to use the host company products for the challenges?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mandy, two very beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins