Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Tilda With Elsie The Lamb - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps,
  It's another beautiful, hot & sunny day here today & thankfully I have a day off work :)
The heat at work yesterday drove me crazy, I literally felt like I was melting which wasn't helped by me knowing hubby was relaxing at home keeping cool in the pool, I was VERY envious lol.

On to today's card -



 at
& this week our challenge is
 
Wet or dry embossing are both perfect techniques for our challenge.
My card today features dry embossing using two of my favourite embossing folders, along with some gorgeous Magnolia stamps, Tilda with Elsie tha lamb & the Summer Hill Background from the Animal Of The Year collection.

The copic colours I've used are -
Tilda - skin - E11, E00, E000, R20. hair - E27, E31, E50, dress - BG23, BG10, BG000.
Lamb - C5, C3, C1, C00, R20 / V04, V01, V000
Summer Hill Background - W5, W3, W1, W00 / G94, YG97, YG93, G43, G40 / E44, E42, E40 / B60, B0000, BG0000

50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Have you seen the new website?

Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.

 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/ 
This little card will be in my Etsy shop soon.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ASprinklingOfGlitter?ref=s2-header-shopname

  I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Sentiments - hand coloured image, Deep Ocean - lots of layers, Loves Rubber Stamps - Summer fun, Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes
That's me finished for today peeps, time to get in the swimming pool for a little cool off and a lovely mint Magnum ice-cream I think :)
Thanks for stopping by

28 comments:

  1. Mandy, this is beautiful! I love all of the embellishments you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, a real stunner, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) I do love how you get so much detail onto your cards, everything is so very pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO MUCH PRETTINESS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. another piece of art! this card is fantastic mandy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet Tilda! I just love how you've colored her...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic piece, love the colours and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flawless coloring never disappoints! Wow!! Great embellishing too :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this card really is so pretty and your image is absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty!! I love all the layers on this. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the scene you created. Gorgeous embellishing too!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card , I like it.
    Hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi sugar plum well my visit is way over due too sweetie,but i am back now,to stay hopefully as long as i have no more,family drama's,your work hun oh my gosh how I have missed it,simply stunning,your detail hun its just first class brilliant,take care sweetie and bless your heart for stopping by stay,safe healthy,and hope to see you soon love massive hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card, Mandy, lovely scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely creation, so fresh and clean, beautiful papers and adorable scene. Thank you for an inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Mandy! Such a sweet image and your coloring is amazing!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful card Mandy, an adorable Tilda & friend and wonderfully embellishments!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Boy will this brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card Mandy, I love how you have embossed those little butterflies and all your other fabulous elements.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi Mandy! gorgeous, I luv those embossing folders too...loks FAB! Hope you have a super weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awwww Wow Mandy!!!!!! This is just so GORGEOUS as always!!! I love these soft dreamy colors .. sigh .. and your colouring .. soooo STUNNING! Love love love it!

    ps .. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and I apologize for not stopping by more often too! But I know how much time flies by and there's just so much going on all the while!

    Sending you big Hugs!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this is adorable, such pretty embellishments and beautiful colouring, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so beautiful. I adore your gorgeous layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely amazing! Great card love all details and the colouring on the sweet Magnolia image is perfect. Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps please come back soon to share other work,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  25. such a beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love all the little details that accent this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love everything about it. The great scene you have created, the gorgeous soft colours, beautiful embellishements. Stunning. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins