Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Tag It - Simon Says Stamp DT

Hello lovely peeps,
Today is my baby girl Jodie's 22nd birthday :)
 I wish I knew how those years managed to fly by so quickly, but they have. I am so pleased I have taken loads of photographs of my children right through their lives and captured so many precious memories. I know without those photos I wouldn't be able to remember what exactly they looked like at each stage in their lives and I always say to anyone with children, take lots of photo's and write down the funny things your children say or how they pronounce their words. My absolute favourite mispronounced word of Jodie's is "Pippo-no-possomus" instead of Hippopotamus. I'm sure she'll thank me for sharing that lol.

On to today's project -
 
 

 at
& this week our challenge is
TAG IT
 
 My lovely teamies and I are featuring Tim Holtz products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to join our challenge.
 
For my DT project today I have made a large Christmas tag, just perfect for adding to a certain girlie's Christmas sack this year.
 
The Copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair E44, E43, E41 clothes - C3, C1, C00 / W4, W2, W0, boots - E57, E55, E3, E51, Christmas Trees - G94, YG63, YG61, lamppost - C9, C7, C5, C1, C00 / YR24, YR21, YR20
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/ 
 
 I've added lots of lovely sparkle to the Tim Holtz snowflakes and topped them with a Martha Stewart punched snowflake and a Prima rose, and once again that cute little Maya Road deer has made an appearance.
That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by 

14 comments:

  1. Your tag is absolutely exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have known you could find a way to make a Magnolia tag! :) So pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Mandy :-) ,,, will this be for my Christmas sack ?? ,,, lol :-) Tilda is very cute and I absolutely LOVE the little Fawn peeping around the flower, awww :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Mandy, love all the detail you've added. My youngest called a horse a seesaw when she was little. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello stranger! Hope you are ok hun, and a happy birthday to Miss J. Oh I am loving that tag, such a work of art - I hope you manage to snatch her back during the sack opening! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW absolutly fantastic tag !!! love all the pretty embellies
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning tag Mandy!! Love it!! So beautiful!

    Happy Birthday to Jodie!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your tag is so adorable and beautiful too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous tag Mandy, adorable Tilda and beautifully embellishments!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag, Mandy! You always color so beautifully! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning as always Mandy, such a pretty image and I love all your christmassy elements.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable tag Mandy, luv the flowers!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Mandy I don't believe it, I have been thinking about you for the last week and then I saw that you had visited my blog and left me such a lovely comment, thank you so much. Mandy your tag is so beautiful, I love that image of Tilda and the gorgeous embellishments and colours a superb make as I always remember you projects were. I will be visiting regularly I have missed seeing your creations.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins