Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Thank You! - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps,
I have been in a real colouring mood the last few days I've never had such a stock of coloured images awaiting cards, I'm sure smoke has been coming off my copics lol.

Tomorrow I am at last having a play date with my friend Ali, we have only had one craft day since hubby suffered a stroke 11 months ago so I am really looking forward to that, except for one thing!
My new craft room is in the attic & Ali is a complete idiot on ladders lol. Ali hasn't actually made it up in my attic craft room yet as she doesn't like ladders but insists she will tomorrow which is one big worry! Ali did go a few rungs up the ladder ages ago to take a peek at my craft room through the loft hatch but we ran into a huge problem getting her down again! Hubs and I couldn't  help her as we couldn't stop laughing as she was screeching she was stuck yet would not let go of the loft hatch which was the only thing stopping her getting down lol.
I think we'll need her hubby and sons, and possibly the fire brigade on standby tomorrow just in case she is stuck up there. I think the world of that girl but draw the line at her having to live in my craft room forever lol.

 It's Wednesday which means ..........

 at
& this week our challenge is
 
 
My lovely teamies and I are featuring lots of scrummy
 on our cards this week, if you have some we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge.
Today's card is a little different for me again as I was having a play with Simon's fabulous white pigment ink pad and decided to have a bash at stamping on vellum for a change!
 
I said a few weeks ago how happy I was to have finally found a white ink pad I love & this one is being put to good use as I've been busy stamping on some Christmas gift tags with it. 
 
 This card took me ages to make, only because I kept being drawn to my new Christmas Magnolia's and yet more colouring lol.
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/ 
 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Clear It Out - anything goes + stash item (doily), Scrap Creations - give thanks, Papertake Weekly - so girlie, PTT - anything goes, Shopping Our Stash - Thankful, Craft-Dee-Bowz - anything goes with a hand tied bow, Dream Valley - anything goes, Get Creative - anything goes + glitter, Make My Monday - glitter, Corrosive - girlie, That Craft Place - anything goes
 That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by 

34 comments:

  1. wow! This is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mandy, I love your card! It has all my favorite things: hearts, flowers, blue! The vellum was the perfect thing to soften everything even more.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is Gorgeous!!!! I love it!!! Would make a beautiful Anniversary card too!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!! hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) I love the vellum background, so pretty with the doily heart and all the beautiful details ,,, what a stunner !!! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Mandy! Wow! Such a lovely design!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow !!!! this card is fantastic! fab design and embellies
    ps i looooveyou banner ;)
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Mandy. The doily heart looks gorgeous and embellished so beautifully. Love it. Your new blog header looks fabulous.
    Good luck with the stairs tomorrow!!!
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandy, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty is your card and what a lovely layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS Mandy and I cannot stop smiling about the Ali-story, hope it will work out tomorrow *lol*!!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO different from you. Stunning. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning design! Love the light blue palette :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Mandy, stunning design and colour, your stamped vellum is gorgeous and such fabulous embellishments - as usual!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Hearts, flowers, butterflies, lovely blue, truly gorgeous. I do so hope your friend is ok after your play date.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is stunning and sooooo beautiful Mandy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! so pretty! love how you did the band across the heart for the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card! I love the band you did across the heart for the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is so elegant! I've pinned it! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ November challenge with your art. Be sure and check out our blog for the Diemond Dies giveaway this month!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what a gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges! Angie-DT/Owner

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. so lovely and so delicate in teal and white! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. CIO challenge blog say's thanks for stopping by and playing along with us...great project and please stop by again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card! The embossing and belly band really elevate this design. Thanks for accepting the challenge here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is stunning! No, I've changed my mind...exquisite! Absolutely love it! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just gorgeous with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES WITH A HANDMADE BOW’ challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck. Check out our Diemond Dies die-cut giveaway for the month of November at Craft-Dee BowZ

    ReplyDelete
  26. So pretty and elegant! Great design. Thank you for joining us at CIO. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really gorgeous creation Mandy.
    Thanks for joining in at Make My Monday glitter challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card, awesome colours and love how put together this is. Thanks for playing along with the Thanks, or Thanksgiving challenge at Shopping our stash.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous!!.. Lovely Soft colors.. So Vintage and Delicate!!.. Beautiful!! Love the way you have mounted the flowers.. -perfect sewing!! I should do more of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh how elegant! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Utterly STUNNING in all the little details. Love the vellum overlay and your fabulous stamping. Truly beautiful creation. Thanks for dropping your stunning creation off at Dream Valley this week. Big hugs, Wends x Dream Valley DT

    ReplyDelete
  32. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the colours and so many beautiful details

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I need to deliver a similar style to yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins