Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Tilda With Daffodil Basket & Lila's Heart! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Hello lovely peeps!
It's been a very sad week for me this past week due to the unexpected loss of one of my precious fur babies :( We are definitely a family of animal lovers & every time we have to say a tearful goodbye to a fur baby I say "never again" as I'm sure many of you have, but I just know in time another little friend will move in someday as I hate to think of fur babies not having a family to love them.

On a brighter note I also got very lost with my friend Ali on our way to a craft show! We have been there many times but got totally thrown off by Glastonbury being closed to traffic & rubbish diversion signs & I was very concerned about was not being able to buy one of those enormous cakes they sell there lol. I amazed myself by not buying one single stamp or die, but I managed to find some nice beads to make my stickpins & I did buy a very large cake & ate it all by myself which made me a happy girlie lol.
 

It's Wednesday which means ..........   
  

 at
& this week our challenge is
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
 My lovely teamies and I are featuring
products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge.

Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.


Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 
 
 This week I decided to create a wooden wall hanging as my DT project and I'm featuring one of my favourite Prima products along with the papers and flowers, which is the beautiful resin Baroque Frame (linked at the end of post). I absolutely love Prima resin, they are a perfect finishing touch to any creation. & in this pretty frame I have used one of my favourite little Tilda's, called Tilda With Daffodil Basket.
The sentiment in an older Magnolia stamp which I couldn't find in store to link up to (sorry peeps) and I have stamped it onto Simon's Tilted Banner die & naturally my favourite Simon butterfly dies have joined sweet Tilda.
 
The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000. R12, hair - E44, E43, E41, clothes - C3, C1, C00 / G43, G21, G40, basket - E27, E31, E50, flowers - YR24, YR21, YR20 / Y35, Y32 / RV52, RV10, RV000
 
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp

I'm entering my wall hanging in the following challenges -
 Addicted To Stamps - flowers, Cuttlebug Mania - use a stamp, Fan-Tastic Tuesday - anything goes with twine/string, Loves Rubber Stamps - use at least 2 dies, Retro Rubber - anything goes using older stamps,  Craft-Dee-BowZ - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes, Crafty Girlz - anything goes, Craft Your Passion - anything goes, Incy Wincy - Spring greens, Love To Scrap - anything goes, Marvellous Magnolia - anything goes, Not Just Cards - anything goes, Paradise Of Magnolia - lots of flowers, Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - anything goes

I also have a little card to share featuring one of the adorable stamps from Simon Says Stamp's new release exclusive products called
"Falling For You".
There are so many lovely goodies in this collection that I "need" to have in my stash, go take a peek :)

I should warn you that this little card is a first for me!
Not only is it CAS, but there are absolutely NO embellishments on this card! Not even a stray pearl or a speck of glitter is sharing this card with little Lila, it is all about the adorable stamp. I feel I am slightly in shock by this lol.
 The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E27, E31, E50, dress - W6, W3, W0 / E53, E51, E50, heart - RV55, RV52, RV10, RV000
  
My Magnolia wall hanging is available in my Etsy shop & I also have some new cards to be uploaded in there soon featuring some brand new Magnolia stamps.
That's me finished for now peeps. I am resting my poor aching shoulder today so I'm doing nothing more energetic than using my laptop & lifting the odd mug of coffee :)
Thanks for stopping by
 


43 comments:

  1. That frame must have been made with you in mind, Mandy - it is perfect to showcase your sweet Tilda image; what a beautiful creation! And I love your CAS Lila card - you can do it all, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wall hanging and card Mandy :-) the hanging is so beautiful ! I love the frame and all the details, so very pretty and your Lila card is fabulous ! I love the CAS design, simple and perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mandy I understand you, It is the same at our home
    ... so sorry for your loss
    your cards are amazing
    love them
    hugs and one big hug
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wall hanging and super sweet card Mandy! Absolutely beautiful!!

    So sorry for your loss sweetie! They surely do become a part of the family!

    Sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear about your loss :(.

    Your wall hanging is beautiful and your card of Lila is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow it's fantastic!!!
    hugs
    céline
    oh and thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  7. me again
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous wall hanging and very beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  9. and so sorry for your loss
    big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heya Mandy,i am so sorry to read about your loss. It is like loosing a family member. Sending you a warm cyber hug.
    what a super cute card!
    omg.. i love that frame you used.
    this is why i better stay away from all that stuff :-) its just too addicting.

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear about your little fur baby - I know exactly how you feel :(
    Your card is too cute! :oD x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful hanging card Mandy, a gorgeous frame for the adorable Tilda. A fabulous CAS little Lila. It's heartbreaking when you lose a member of the family - I'm sure it's had a wonderful life with you!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect coloring as always Mandy! I love the floral framing :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! I was entering my card at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge and saw your beautiful card! I just wanted you to know how lovely it is. I am your newest follower on bloglovin! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore your wall hanging honey, but am sat here quite speechless and in a state of shock - NO embellishments ?!?!! that must have been a huge challenge for you lol - still looks fab tho and still the queen of embellies :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning! You've got a great eye for details and such gorgeous butterflies! Thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so pretty!!! Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet little creation you've made here! I'm so impressed at your serious coloring skills and how you put together this scene. I want to jump into the frame and soak in the gorgeous Spring day! And speaking of the frame, I absolutely adore how you put the frame on top of a bigger background and added more embellishment. I would've never thought to do that, but the look is incredible. And of course, I also loved your card! The colors and blending that you did are so soft and precious and the effect is perfect. You did some amazing things and I'm so glad you shared them with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your framed Tilda is absolutely lovely!!
    Glad you could join our "use at least two dies" challenge at Loves Rubberstamps, looking forward to see you again, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your Tilda frame and your beautiful colouring doesn't need any embellishments in your second card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both cards are amazing, you made a great job.
    Hugs
    Mlelodie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Morning great job and thank you for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday very good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your hanging is BEAUTIFUL Mandy! Love all things resin and your colouring and blending is so pretty as always. The other little card is very sweet too! Sorry to hear of your loss - good for you eating the whole cake - a girl needs to boost her spirits any way she can!! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  24. My goodness, this is stunning! I absolutely love everything about this!! Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber this week.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oooo . . . . GORGEOUS!! This is absolutely stunning. Those flowers, the frame, your gorgeous coloring and the dies you used are so beautiful. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a darling Tilda. Love the framed project!! It's lovely especially with the flowers. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness, this is fabulous! Your coloring knocked my socks off!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hola Mandi, thank you for your comment.
    OOh this is a work of art, simply gorgeous and delicate, i love it!,
    Hugs frm Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  29. Both are so gorgeous and so different. Your coloring shines in both. Love the wall hanging and your creativity with it. I also love the image on the simple card, wow adorable and beautiful!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a pretty project, thank you for sharing it with us over at RRBC!

    ReplyDelete
  31. A wonderful idea to make a hanging that you can enjoy for a long time . . . very pretty, stunning and elegant. Thank you for sharing with us at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is fantastic, I love all the details. Sorry about the loss of one of your fur babies. Always so sad.. Thanks for playing with us at Retro Rubber this week. Cx DT

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm so sorry for your loss. You created a beautiful wall hanging. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  34. So beautiful Mandy, you details are always so stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Absolutely stunning and gorgeous! Thanks for doing the RR challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  36. A masterpiece! So glad you have it framed and added beautiful details to the frame. Thanks for sharing this with RRBC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such a pretty project!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  38. Mandy, my heart is breaking for you on the loss of one of your fur babies. They give us so much unconditional love and when they leave our sides there is a such a hole in our hearts. Sending you and your family many hugs, wish I could ease the pain of your loss.

    Your sweet Tilda wall hanging is just too cute for words, so many lovely embellishments and the frame is wonderful! And your CAS Lila card is perfect, that sweet stamp and sentiment say it all. Thanks for sharing your wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  39. So sorry about your beloved furbaby, Mandy! I absolutely adore your coloring on these...beautifully designed cards at both ends of the spectrum :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amazing and beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh this is so fabulous and I like your second card too. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful wall hanging and I love the CAS cards

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins