Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 23 September 2015

No Designer Paper - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps!
The weather is changing far too quickly for my liking & as today is Autumn Equinox it's downhill all the way now until Spring, I'm a happy little soul today aren't I lol.
I've not been feeling great the last few days, I've got a cold & my poor shoulder doesn't like cold or wet weather so I've been dosed up on painkillers and doing lots of colouring and pottering in my craft room. I absolutely love my gorgeous new craft room and have spent pretty much two days in there busy working on some card orders & reorganising my stash.....again lol.


It's Wednesday which means ..........    


 at
& this week our challenge is
NO DESIGNER PAPER
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
We are showcasing
Taylored Expressions
 products on our cards this week.
You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


Today I have inked up sweet little North Pole Tilda along with my Taylored Expressions You've Got Mail Christmas stamp. I've created a nice and simple background using a Taylored Expressions "Sheet Music" embossing folder and a Martha Stewart punched border.
The sentiment, khaki card stock & Snowflake are Simon Says Stamp exclusives & the lovely rose is by Prima.

The copic colours I've used are -
Tilda - skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair E44, E43, E41, clothes - E37, E34, E31, E30 / C3, C1, C00, boots - E37, E35, E31, E49, E44, E41
You've Got Mail - postbox - C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, bow - R89, R59, R39, Holly - G99, G94, YG93, Christmas trees - BG99, BG96, BG93, lights - R85, R81 / Y35, Y32 / B66, B60 / V09, V04 / YG06, YG01 / RV02, RV00.
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp

Take a peek at the full range of new STAMPtember® goodies in store now :)
Stamptember-600x600
There is still one more week of STAMPtember® celebrations over on the STORE BLOG with loads of prizes up for grabs and inspiration galore :)
This little card will be available in my Etsy shop later today.
My Etsy Shop
That's me finished for today peeps, my brain is frazzled now as I've been on a training course this morning & I feel wiped out so I don't intend moving far from my laptop this afternoon :)
Thanks for stopping by

15 comments:

  1. NO DPs!! Crikey think I may have a go at this challenge!! Love your card and that embossing on the Kraft card is fabulous!! Hope you feel better very soon - this weather always wrecks my neck and lower back too - it is a bu##er!! Sending you hugs!!

    Sheila X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mandy! Love that sweet image!! So cute!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Such a wonderful card! The texture, the color coordination, the way it all comes together....can't be beat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow fab card, love the design as usual
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! Love all the sweet little details.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your card! You put all the elements together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous design and coloring!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so pretty with your always beautiful colouring. The kraft and red look fab together. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how beautiful you colored the sweet image...ADORABLE!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet and pretty, Mandy ... an adorable scene ... that big bold bow is fabulous with it! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Mandy, I love the design with 'sheet music' embossed folder and beautifully arranged stamps along the cute Tilda!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Mandy 😊 Tilda is so cute :)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey Mandy! super cute, luv the kraft and white and all of the texture! hope you have a fun weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  14. How pretty!! I just love all the wonderful zig-zag and regular stitching on this fabulous card! The musical background embossing just makes me want to sing along too! Such a cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins