Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Have A Heart - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps!
Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my previous post, after today's long shift at work & my on call tonight has ended I am off work for eight lovely days so will be able to catch up with you all.

I noticed I have lost over 150 blog followers & I  know lots of other blogging friends have lost followers also!
 For those who are unaware why, don't worry people haven't got bored & gone off your blog. Blogger has removed the ability of Twitter, Orkut & other Open id in other non blogger accounts!!! In other words blogger has literally wiped off all followers unless they are following us through their Google account which seems very unfair to me!!!

It's Wednesday which means .........
 at
& this week our challenge is
HAVE A HEART
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

 This week my lovely teamies are featuring some gorgeous products by
Reverse Confetti
  You don't have to use them to enter our challenge but we'd love to see them if you do.

As the past few weeks have been a whirlwind for me I hadn't got around to ordering my products to feature in this challenge so I have used a few lovely own brand goodies from Simon Says Stamp.
102_4304_00
I've created a nice easy card this week using mainly Simon Says Stamp own brand goodies, & I wanted this card to be masculine, but couldn't help sneaking just the one pretty flower on it.
The large "Love You" & "Heart Rainfall" dies are both by Simon Says Stamp, as is all the card stock except for the corrugated card. 
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp


That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy, I love the raining hearts die you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love text mixed with kraft and red - it DOES work nicely to make it more masculine, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Mandy, a lovely design with the super vintage papers, your corrugated panel is great with the gorgeous clouds and sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandy, This is great card, you don't see many male cards. Love the rainfall hearts and use of corrugated card on the printed background. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Mandy its just right for a masculine valentine, love the font on the word die and the corrugated card ties it all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mandy, your card is just brill!! I have been AWOL but I did miss your gorgeous creations!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Mandy, I love the vintage paper background, the whole design is so pretty 😊
    Luv
    Lols X X X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome design! The raining hearts, the text background, the corrugated piece... love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the text background and the wonderful 'rain' of hearts! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the looks of this! All of it. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the text paper and all those hearts Mandy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins