Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Father's Day / For A Guy - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
It's another scorcher of a day here in the South West & I am quickly finishing my post before I head back into a hot & stuffy room as I'm on my annual Epilepsy refresher training course today, so without anymore waffle let's get down to business :)


It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
Father's Day / For A Guy

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

 This week my lovely teamies & I are featuring some fabulous
Tim Holtz
   goodies on our cards. You don't have to use them to enter our challenge but we'd love to see them if you do.

On today's card I have featured Tim Holtz Crazy Cats stamp set which is just sooooo cute & absolutely perfect for a masculine card. 
I've also used some Holtz Idea-ology goodies on this card, Ribbon Film Strip, Tiny Attacher (mini stapler), mini paper clips & metal corner.
I was going to use some DCWV corrugated card stock but changed my mind and recycled some corrugated packaging which I was going to throw away, & I've added some glossy accents to the lovely big eyes.


The copic colours I've used are -
C3, C1, C00 / R30 / B23, B21, B0000 / E87, E84, E81, W00
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp

I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Our Crafty Corner - anything goes, Creative Moments - anything goes, Inspiration Destination - anything goes, The Male Room - Father's Day, Moo-Mania - masculine, Paper Shelter - sentimental.
That's me finished for today so I guess I'd best get back into my training course.
Thanks for stopping by

13 comments:

  1. I FREAKING LOVE this card! It's just plain old PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! Those cats are just so much fun, and I love that you were able to use actual recycled cardboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. That image is so cute. Been a gorgeous day here too but a well needed thunderstorm eased the heat a bit thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. That image is so cute. Been a gorgeous day here too but a well needed thunderstorm eased the heat a bit thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and wonderful card as always hope you enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love those quirky cats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning as always! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image is so cool and your design fantastic! Thanks a lot for sharing it with us at Moo Mania & More!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image! great card too! Thanks you for join us at Creative moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time! Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving these cats. I must get them. I love your card and the coloring and papers. Awesome. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow..this is fabulous. Love those kitties and your use of cardboard twine and metal. Thanks for playing along with us at TPS. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card! The image is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins