Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 3 May 2017

A Hint Of Pink! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
Apologies for my little unexpected blogging break, I haven't been 100% well for sometime & am keeping my fingers crossed that my latest strong dose of antibiotics does the trick at last!
I have done very little in the way of crafting lately & am itching to get back in my craft room again now which must be a good sign :)


It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
A Hint Of Pink

 this week the design team are featuring

HERO ARTS 

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


On today's card I have stamped Hero Arts beautiful Fabulous Flourish stamp in Simon Says Stamp white pigment ink. I have literally had this stamp for years but I don't think I've used it before! I find my wood mounted stamps get neglected as they are stored in a large box & I  forget they are there & tend to always reach for my clear & rubber stamps. The pretty butterflies are also wood mounted & I have stamped my favourite butterfly three times, coloured with copics, fussy cut & then sparkled with Hero Arts ultra fine glitter before adding to my card.
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 


I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes


I have several new items almost finished for my Etsy shop, including some wall hangings which some customers have been waiting for, so I will add the finishing touches and upload them all asap :)

That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

14 comments:

  1. Hey lovely, I really do hope the tablets work soon ❤
    Card is gorgeous I love the pink against the Kraft
    Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Mandy your card is so beautiful love the stitching too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy what a gorgeous card I love the butterflies.
    Debs xxx

    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design, Mandy! Love the way the pink really POPS off kraft! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandy, hope you soon feel much better.
    Love your card, the flourish stamp is wonderful.
    Nice feeling when you do get to craft after a while, I'm just getting back to it though my mojo could do with a boost.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I have that Flourish stamp too and it needs to see ink soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful creation! Love the kraft look and the fine stiching. So glad I may join you and the rest of the team for the Wednesday challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card - so very pretty. Butterflies always make you feel happy and I love how you colored your butterflies. Stay well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Mandy, I love the kraft and pink together, so pretty and the butterflies are stunning 😍❤️

    Luv
    Lols x x x
    Hope you're feeling better sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so beautiful! I love the hint of pink on the butterflies! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card. I love Kraft card stock and your butterflies and white embossing is stunning. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love those butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins