Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Furry Friends - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
It's a beautiful sunny & warm day here today.
My craft room blitz is complete & as always it was a much bigger job than I thought it would be, but it was worth it as I am enjoying being in there again :)


It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
Furry Friends

 this week the design team are featuring

Paper Smooches logo

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

My card today features Paper Smooches Party Posse stamp set & also the Paw Print wise die & as you can see it's very CAS again!
I have die cut through my papers & added some glittery paper to create some lovely sparkly paw prints, & coloured the little cat with my copics before fussy cutting it and adding to my card.
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 


I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes / birthday


**********************

I have another card to share today which is a baby card I created for my friend Sophie who has just welcomed her beautiful baby boy in the world. I have used the gorgeous Special Delivery Magnolia stamp which is probably my favourite baby stamp.

This card was created ridiculously late at night & finished in the early hours of the morning as my craft room tidy was complete & I wanted to stay in there & play rather than sleep like sensible people do lol.
 As you can see I went all out with embellishments on this card & created some cute baby feet out of paper clay and them painted them white & glittered them before adding to my card.
Everything I've used was already in my stash, some of which I'd forgotten I had & I rediscovered when blitzing my craft room.
I've used the lovely Baby stamp set from Simon Says Stamp & computer generated all of the personalized text.


I'm entering my card in the following challenges - 
 Midweek Magnolia's - die / chippies, Paper Shelter - lace & pearls, Crafty Sentiments - anything goes, Deep Ocean - our furry / feathered friends, Fairy Tale - things with wings


Last but not least Simon Says Stamp has a new release launching tomorrow called Cherished #ssscherished .
Here is a sneak peek & trust me this is gorgeous :)

That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

16 comments:

  1. Hey lovely, yay to the room being sorted so glad you got it all done and have found lots of goodies.
    They are both fab, that cat looks so sassy !
    The baby card is just stunning !!!
    Sending hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very different but equally creative cards today, Mandy, love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Mandy :-) the little kitty is adorable and I love the paw prints, the whole design is gorgeous :-)
    Love the baby card too, very cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards sweet Mandy!! Amazing designs!! So pretty!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely, Mandy!! This is one cute card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mandy, your cards are fab. Wish I could do CAS but just can't stop once I get started! Just adore your new baby card. The stamp is fab and love your layout. It will be treasured I'm sure.
    Would you like to come and organise mine now lol, it's a right old mess, ha ha.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those two cards couldn't differ more, I suppose. I just love the clean style of your kitty card and I'm also very fond of your color combination. Your baby card is also so well done. I'm not good a this lush card making style. I tried it years ago but it's just not my cup of tea. However, I'm always impressed seeing how others succeed in it, an your card sure is a stunning example.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this card with cute kitty!
    adrable!
    this other card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such delightful cards. I love that super sweet little kitty and your floral card is amazing :-) I hope your 'blitz' is all finished now :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are so beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tracy, A beautiful card and I love how you designed the card to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mandy, A beautiful new baby card and like you this is one of my favourite stamps for any baby card. Beautifully put together with amazing embellishments. I'm sure your friend Sophie will treasure it. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great CAS card and love the paw prints-gorgeous baby card too---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. CraftyNatalie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the kitty cat and the large paw prints.... The baby card is adorable Mandy....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute and fun card..love it totally..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins