Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Going Dotty! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!


It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
Going Dotty!

 this week the design team are featuring some gorgeous
STAMPING BELLA
Stamping Bella logo
products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

My card today features the lovely Paisley Has A Prezzie stamp by Stamping Bella, which I have coloured with my copics. I have chosen a blue / black colour combo for this weeks card & I have used some lovely dotty papers by Penny Black to follow the theme for this weeks challenge.

As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 


I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes



I am counting down the days until I am on annual leave from work, I am so in need of a break from it as I am feeling absolutely shattered & generally run down. A break from looking after other people  & looking after me for a change will do me the world of good. I don't want to go anywhere as I love being at home, I will be happy sleeping, playing, relaxing & making a start on the garden :)

That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

  1. Hey lovely, she is beautiful I knew as soon as I saw we was using Stamping Bella you would create a beauty.
    Yay for leave, it sounds perfect and I hope the weather stays nice for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image, Mandy, I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mandy, the image is beautiful and I love the blue and black together with the little splash of green, the whole design is stunning!

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy this is beautifully designed and I love your creative flair.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card Mandy, love the blue/black combo and your fab colouring of that gorgeous image. Love the font on that sentiment too!
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is perfectly colored and placed! Love the design and of course the embellishments :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, your shading is perfect! And I totally love the colors you used, too. What a great card for a 21-year-old. (Though I wouldn't reject it either ;o) )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins